Another Liebster Award! Yay! Thank you, Micah from The True Meaning of Feelings for nominating me!
And, this is kind of good, because last time I didn’t know how this worked exactly. And now I do. Soooooooooooooooo . . . anyway . . .
11 Random Facts
- I’m a Christian
- I really like animals. Especially dogs, horses and nightfuries.
- I celebrate the biblical holidays.
- I like hoodies.
- I want to live in a treehouse someday.
- My favorite color is tied in between Emerald Green and Indigo.
- My favorite book of The Bible is Psalms and I’ve read it through 3 times already.
- I like taking pictures of wet grass, fall leaves, snow, dogs and bald eagles.
- I find typing with one hand easier than typing with two. And after taking a typing test, I found out that I’m faster with one hand.
- I really like books, especially the Bible, The Peleg Chronicles and How To Train Your Dragon.
- I have crazy curly hair. It looks just like this:
- How do you feel today?
Good. Kind of wet, since I just got out of the shower. And excited since we’re leaving on a trip soon.
- Make a point of remembering the first thing you think tomorrow morning. Tell us what it was.
Umm . . . how about I just tell you what it was today? I remembered my dream that I had that someone made a lego-mation movie out of my favorite fiction books: The Peleg Chronicles.
- If you could remove one arm from one person in history, which one would it be?
Okay, kind of weird question . . . I’d say Hitler. Because then he wouldn’t be part of the “master race”, since he’s missing a limb and a lot of people wouldn’t die.
- How would you redesign the appearance of one letter in the alphabet?
I’d turn the letter R into a celtic knot.
- Why did you start your blog?
For school. Not the most exciting reason. I was figuring out how text documents worked.
- What would the perfect length for a day be, rounded to the nearest second?
24 hours is fine by me. Dad said the French tried to make the day 10 hours instead once. Gave me a headache just thinking about that.
- What is your favourite thing located within a radius of five feet from where you are seated?
Well . . . *stands up and moves one foot to the right* Bullwinkle and Sassy, our puppies.
- You are in a locked room. I place two glasses in front of you. I tell you that one contains beet juice, and the other ordinary water. Do you pick the one on the left or right?
Neither. If I’m in a locked room in the first place and you’re giving me something to drink, I’m going to assume it’s poisoned.
- You are stranded on an island. This island is Australia. Name three things you wish you would’ve thought to bring.
Assuming I’m lost:
- A map
- A swiss army knife
And assuming I made it to the coast
- A surfboard
- Who do you trust most?
- Was writing your Liebster thing at all enjoyable?
Yep. Random quizzes are fun. 🙂
- What’s your favorite crayon color?
- What shoe size do you wear?
- What is your favorite fiction book/series?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Use a picture (not of yourself) or a quote to describe yourself
- You suddenly have a duplicate of yourself! What do you name him?
- What would you make your duplicate do?
- Where would you like to live?
- Who’s your favorite artist?
- Do you like wooden puzzles or tabletop puzzles?
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
And . . . I nominate YOU! I see you, you blogger out there!
*creepy sci-fi music*
I don’t know 11 bloggers, so if you want to do this, just comment that you are.
Thanks everybody! Hope you enjoyed and please comment!